UreSil is a medical device development, manufacturing and distribution company that serves the needs of physicians who perform minimally invasive procedures. Through innovation and relationships, we provide high-quality devices that improve patient care and reduce overall treatment costs.
Chole-Cath® Biliary Drainage Catheter with locking pigtail
- UreSil offers a wide array of Biliary Catheters (CCL)
- All Biliary Catheters come with a radiopaque (RO) marker located adjacent to the proximal hole to facilitate proper placement under imaging guidance.
- All regular Biliary Catheters are available in 8F to 16F diameters.
- All stiff Biliary Catheters are available in 8F-14F diameters.
- All extended hole Biliary Catheters are available in 8F-12F diameters, and are designated by the addition of an “X” suffix.
- Every Biliary Catheter includes the following: Catheter, Metal Cannula, Flexible Cannula, Septum Cap and RO Marker.
|CCL2-0850HB||8 F / 41 cm||5||Regular|
|CCL2-1050HB||10 F / 41 cm||5||Regular|
|CCL2-1250HB||12 F / 40 cm||5||Regular|
|CCL2-1450HB||14 F / 40 cm||5||Regular|
|CCL2-1650HB||16 F / 40 cm||5||Regular|
|CCL2-0850H||8 F / 41 cm||5||Firm|
|CCL2-1050H||10 F / 41 cm||5||Firm|
|CCL2-1250H||12 F / 40 cm||5||Firm|
|CCL2-1450H||14 F / 40 cm||5||Firm|
|CCL2-0850HBX||8 F / 41 cm||5||Regular|
|CCL2-1050HBX||10 F / 41 cm||5||Regular|
|CCL2-1250HBX||12 F / 40 cm||5||Regular|
Chole-Cath® Biliary Kits
UreSil’s Biliary Kits include items needed to perform a biliary procedure. The kits are available in 8F through 10F diameters and include the following:
- Metal Cannula
- Flexible Cannula
- Septum Cap
- Posi-Stick® Introducer Set with Radiopaque Tip (Coaxial 4F/6F dilator set with cannula)
- 21 GA needle with Echogenic Tip
- .018″, 70cm long Nitinol Guidewire with Floppy Radiopaque Tip
- .038″, 150cm long Guidewire
- 8F and 10F Dilators (10F kits also contain 12F Dilator)
|CCL2-0850HB-K||8 F / 41 cm||5|
|CCL2-1050HB-K||10 F / 41 cm||5|