UreSil is a medical device development, manufacturing and distribution company that serves the needs of physicians who perform minimally invasive procedures. Through innovation and relationships, we provide high-quality devices that improve patient care and reduce overall treatment costs.
Nephro-Cath™ Nephrostomy Drainage Catheter with locking pigtail
- UreSil’s Nephrostomy Catheter (NCL) includes all of the features found in the General Purpose Catheters except for a trocar, and is approximately 5 cm longer to allow for placement within the kidney for drainage.
- These catheters are available in two different durometers based upon patient population and need.
- UreSil has also introduced a longer 50 cm version of this catheter in the regular material to accommodate larger patients where increased length is necessary.
- Every NCL catheter is available in 8F – 14F diameters and includes the following: Catheter, Metal Cannula, Flexible Cannula and Septum Cap.
|NCL2-0835HB||8 F / 28 cm||5||Regular|
|NCL2-1035HB||10 F / 28 cm||5||Regular|
|NCL2-1235HB||12 F / 27 cm||5||Regular|
|NCL2-1435HB||14 F / 28 cm||5||Regular|
|NCL2-0835H||8 F / 28 cm||5||Origin|
|NCL2-1035H||10 F / 28 cm||5||Origin|
|NCL2-1235H||12 F / 27 cm||5||Origin|
|NCL2-1435H||14 F / 28 cm||5||Origin|
|NCL2-0850HB||8 F / 41 cm||5||Regular|
|NCL2-1050HB||10 F / 41 cm||5||Regular|
|NCL2-1250HB||12 F / 40 cm||5||Regular|
|NCL2-1450HB||14 F / 40 cm||5||Regular|
UreSil's Nephrostomy Kits
UreSil’s Nephrostomy Kits include items needed to perform a nephrostomy procedure. The kits are available in 8F through 10F diameters and include the following:
- Metal Cannula
- Flexible Cannula
- Septum Cap
- Posi-Stick® Introducer Set with Radiopaque Tip (Coaxial 4F/6F dilator set with cannula)
- 21 GA needle with Echogenic Tip
- .018″, 70cm long Nitinol Guidewire with Floppy Radiopaque Tip
- .038″, 150cm long Guidewire
- 8F and 10F Dilators (10F kits also contain 12F Dilator)
|NCL2-0835HB-K||8 F / 28 cm||5|
|NCL2-1035HB-K||10 F / 28 cm||5|
Nephro-Stent™ Nephroureteral Stent Catheter with locking pigtail
- In 2015, UreSil introduced the Nephroureteral Stent Catheter (NU) to its product portfolio.
- This product was developed in conjunction with numerous IR Physicians and is intended to address the shortcomings of other NU stents on the market.
- Its key features include an increase in the number of drain holes, a highly visible radiopaque (RO) marker, a smaller bladder pigtail, a rigid cannula and a flexible cannula with obturator to facilitate placement.
- Every NU Stent Catheter includes the following; Catheter with RO Marker, Metal Cannula, full length Flexible Cannula with Obturator, Septum Cap and Hydrophilic Coating.
|NSL2-0822H||8 F / 66 cm||5||Firm|
|NSL2-0824H||8 F / 68 cm||5||Firm|
|NSL2-0826H||8 F / 70 cm||5||Firm|
|NSL2-0828H||8 F / 72 cm||5||Firm|
|NSL2-1022H||10 F / 66 cm||5||Firm|
|NSL2-1024H||10 F / 68 cm||5||Firm|
|NSL2-1026H||10 F / 70 cm||5||Firm|
|NSL2-1028H||10 F / 72 cm||5||Firm|