Drainage Systems & Accessories
TRU-CLOSE® Drainage Systems & Accessories
- Compact and self contained system allows complete patient ambulation
- Closed system design reduces the chance of cross contamination
- Bag sizes 300ml, 500ml and 1000ml.
- 20" or 36" tubing length
- 600ml capacity
- Soft and pliable for patient comfort
- Aspiration/Flush adapter
- Y connector for bilateral drainage
- Funnel end connector tubing
- Provides for easy, accurate, non-traumatic over-the-guidewire catheter placement.
- Features a 21 GA introducer needle with locking trocar, platinum-tipped .018" Nitinol guidewire, coaxial 4F-6F dilator introducer set with locking ring and platinum RO marker, and .038"(or .035") guidewire with floppy tip and "J" tip.
One-Step ™ Introducer Set
- Features a 5F flexible dilator with trocar and 100cm x 0.38" guidewire for quick and easy access for catheter placement.
UreSil® Tru-Fix ™ Catheter Fixation System
- The system incorporates a silicone disk, locking collar (nylon) and transparent adhesive patch
- The inherent friction of the silicone disk along with the polyurethane material in the catheter secures the catheter without occluding the lumen
- Transparent tape allows the caregiver the ability to monitor the skin condition
- The dressing can be easily changed without disturbing the wound site or dislodging the catheter
- Universal design that can be used on any brand of catheter
Revision date: 03/31/2011
UreSil, Ureflex, Mini-Pigtail, CHOLE-CATH, ULTI-flo, TRU-CLOSE, TRU-SET,
Tru-Incise and Posi-Stick are registered trademarks of UreSil, LLC
© 2017 UreSil, LLC