UreSil is a medical device development, manufacturing and distribution company that serves the needs of physicians who perform minimally invasive procedures. Through innovation and relationships, we provide high-quality devices that improve patient care and reduce overall treatment costs.
Origin® Drainage Catheter
- The Origin Catheter is the culmination of years of research and development.
- Origin now features a clear hub for better visualization, an improved catheter material for insertion ease, an improved tip taper on larger sizes, the largest holes currently available on the market and depth marks that can confirm catheter position. Origin will be comprised of all general purpose “H” suffix codes, and provides an idea of the innovation we are providing in the drainage market.
- Every Origin General Purpose Catheter (GP) includes the following; Catheter, Metal Cannula, Flexible Cannula, Trocar and Hydrophilic Coating. The 6F catheter also includes an obturator.
- Origin Catheters are available in 6F through 16F diameters.
|GPL2-0625H||6F / 18 cm||5||Origin|
|GPL2-0830H||8F / 21 cm||5||Origin|
|GPL2-1030H||10F / 21 cm||5||Origin|
|GPL2-1230H||12F / 20 cm||5||Origin|
|GPL2-1430H||14F / 21 cm||5||Origin|
|GPL2-1630H||16F / 21 cm||5||Origin|
|GPL2-0830HB||8F / 21 cm||5||Regular|
|GPL2-1030HB||10F / 21 cm||5||Regular|
|GPL2-1230HB||12F / 20 cm||5||Regular|
|GPL2-1430HB||14F / 21 cm||5||Regular|
|GPL2-1630HB||16F / 21 cm||5||Regular|
Mini-Pigtail® Drainage Catheter with locking pigtail
- UreSil’s “MiniPig” (MP) Catheter is very similar to the General Purpose Catheter but is designed with a reduced size pigtail that presents a smaller footprint within an abscess, and is generally used for abscesses near critical structures.
- Every Mini Pig General Purpose Catheter includes the following; Catheter, Metal Cannula, Flexible Cannula, Trocar and Hydrophilic Coating. The 6F catheter also includes an obturator.
- MiniPig Catheters are available in 8F through 10F diameters in both durometers.
6F available in the Origin® material.
|MPL2-0625H||6F / 20 cm||5||Origin|
|MPL2-0830H||8F / 25 cm||5||Origin|
|MPL2-1030H||10F / 25 cm||5||Origin|
|MPL2-0830HB||8F / 25 cm||5||Regular|
|MPL2-1030HB||10F / 25 cm||5||Regular|
Short Mini-Pigtail® Drainage Catheter with locking pigtail
- UreSil’s Short Mini Pig Catheter (KDL) has an overall length of only 17cm.
- This catheter was developed to assist with the drainage of abscesses closer to the surface or in patients with smaller anatomy.
- Every KDL Catheter includes the following; Catheter, Metal Cannula, Trocar and Hydrophilic Coating.
- Short MiniPig Catheters are available in 8F through 10F diameters in both durometers. 6F available in the Origin® material.
|KDL2-0617H||6F / 12 cm||5||Origin|
|KDL2-0817H||8F / 12 cm||5||Origin|
|KDL2-1017H||10F / 12 cm||5||Origin|
|KDL2-0817HB||8F / 12 cm||5||Regular|
|KDL2-1017HB||10F / 12 cm||5||Regular|
General-Purpose Drainage Catheter with “J” tip
- UreSil’s Non-Locking General Purpose Catheter (GPJ) offers all of the features of our General Purpose Catheters but in a non-locking format.
- Every GPJ Catheter includes the following; Catheter, Metal Cannula, Trocar and Hydrophilic Coating.
- GPJ Catheters are available in 8F through 12F in both durometers. A 6F is available in our Origin® material and 14F is available in our regular material.
|GPJ-0620H||6F / 15 cm||5||Origin|
|GPJ-0825H||8F / 19 cm||5||Origin|
|GPJ-1025H||10F / 19 cm||5||Origin|
|GPJ-1225H||12F / 19 cm||5||Origin|
|GPJ-0825HB||8F / 19 cm||5||Regular|
|GPJ-1025HB||10F / 19 cm||5||Regular|
|GPJ-1225HB||12F / 19 cm||5||Regular|
|GPJ-1425HB||14F / 20 cm||5||Regular|
ULTI-flo® large I.D. with aspiration flush (A-F) Adapter/pigtail
- UreSil’s Ulti-flo Locking Catheter (LBL) was designed to solve a common problem with flow dynamics in abscess drainage.
- The internal diameter of a standard luer connection is roughly equivalent to the internal diameter of a 12F catheter. When a 14F or 16F catheter with standard luer lock is employed, the inner lumen of the luer lock creates a choke point for drainage.
- The LBL utilizes a patented hub that maintains 14 or 16F drainage from the catheter all the way to the the drainage bag. This maximized lumen minimizes the potential for blockages.
- Every LBL kit comes with the following: Catheter, Metal Cannula, Trocar, Flexible Cannula, Large Bore Aspiration/ Flush Adapter and Large Bore Syringe Adapter.
- UreSil’s Ulti-flo catheters are available in 14F and 16F diameters.
|LBL2-1430HB||14F / 19 cm||5||Regular|
|LBL2-1630HB||16F / 20 cm||5||Regular|
ULTI-flo® 20+ General Purpose Catheter (non-locking)
- UreSil’s 20+ Non-Locking Catheter (LBNL) was born from the necessity to provide 20F, 24F and 28F catheters for interventional drainage. Ulti-flo catheters possess a radiopaque stripe to increase visualization during introduction and are made of a softer material that provides flexibility and comfort while dealing with large abscesses or other fluids such as pancreatic pseudocysts.
- Every set includes the following: Catheter and Introducer that accommodates either .035″ or .038″ guidewire.
|LBNL-2050H||20 F / 41 cm||5||Firm|
|LBNL-2450H||24 F / 41 cm||5||Firm|
|LBNL-2850H||28 F / 41 cm||5||Firm|
Terms and Conditions
Visit our terms and conditions page to see ordering and warranty information.
Download our Global Catalog
©2019 UreSil, LLC